Important Dates to Remember for Incoming Freshmen & Families
General Orientation - March 23rd, 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm - Gym
High School Overview including clubs, sports and graduation requirements. Students will also be able to purchase P.E. clothing and school apparel.
Registration for Fall Classes - April 26th or April 27th - Cafeteria
Registration days will be separated by students' last name.
April 26th (A-K) or April 27th (L-Z)
If you have any questions please call Ridgeview High School at 661-398-3100.
Summer School Dates - Semester 1: June 5 - June 23 & Semester 2: June 26 - July 14
Incoming Freshmen can only take Health Class. Space is limited for this class.
Link Crew Freshmen Orientation - August 9th, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Students will meet Link Crew leaders, take a campus tour, and get a preliminary schedule.
Attached you will find various information regarding our school.
If you have questions, please call 661-398-3100
On the day of your assigned registration time please bring the following:
- REGISTRATION FORM / EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM
- VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE MUST BE IN PARENT/GUARDIAN'S NAME TO BE ACCEPTED (PROVIDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING & MUST BE CURRENT WITHIN 30 DAYS)
- PG&E BILL
- WATER BILL
- GAS BILL
- CABLE TELEVISION BILL
- LANDLINE PHONE BILL
- PARENT/GUARDIAN I.D. OR DRIVER'S LICENSE
- 504 / SPED SERVICES
- EDUCATION PROGRAM PRELIMINARY
- STUDNENT HOUSING QUESTIONNAIRE
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- INTERNET PERMISSION FORM
- HOME LANGUAGE SURVEY
- COPY OF IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- PROOF OF WHOOPING COUGH VACCINATION (TDAP OR DTAP AFTER 7TH BIRTHDAY)
DATE: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26 DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 27
TIME: 4:30 PM TO 7:30 PM TIME: 4:30 PM TO 7:30 PM
LAST NAME (A-K) LAST NAME: (L-Z)
LOCATION: CAFETERIA LOCATION: CAFETRIA