Ridgeview High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Counseling » Earn College Credits in High School

Earn College Credits in High School

Ridgeview High School students have the opportunity to take and earn college credits through either Dual Enrollment or Concurrent Enrollment courses while in high school. Dual Enrollment courses are taught at Ridgeview and Concurrent Enrollment courses are taught through Bakersfield College.

Here is a list of Dual Enrollment Courses offered at Ridgeview High School.

For information on taking Concurrent Enrollment college courses at Bakersfield College while in high school, visit BC’s Early College page and meet with your high school counselor. Explore BC’s pathways to determine which courses you should take.

BC FormConcurrent Enrollment Form    KHSD FormKHSD Approved Concurrent Enrollment Courses