RHS Library Policies
- Students may check out up to 4 library books at a time
- Books are due in 3 weeks, but are able to be renewed 3 times
- Students may renew their books in the library or online using their Insignia accounts
- User name: 6-digit number
- Password: first name (all lower case)
- Fines for overdue books accumulate at $.20 per school day. Students may check fines through their Insignia accounts.
- We have 40 chromebooks available for students to use in the library before school, at lunch and after school.
- Students may print classroom assignments from a library PC. Printing requires a print card.
- The RHS library has 10 ukuleles, which students may check out to play at home. Ukulele checkout is for one week at a time. Beginning ukulele lessons are offered each quarter; stay tuned for times!
- This year we have a small collection of DVD's available for students to checkout. All DVD's are PG or PG-13 and are due in 3 days.
Come on In!
Our learning commons is heavily used by students as well as by teachers with classes. Doors open daily at 7:45.
- Please keep food and drinks outside. (Water bottles are okay.)
- Lunchtime is a good time to come in and hang out with your friends. Games and art activities are available.
- After school from 3:30-4:30 every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is our quiet study time. Tutors for math and English are available to help students with their assignments and tests.