Book Checkout Policies
- Students may check out up to 4 library books at a time.
- Books are due in 3 weeks, and are able to be renewed 3 times.
- Students may renew their books in the library or online using their Insignia accounts.
- Fines for overdue books accumulate at $.20 per school day.
- 40 chromebooks are available for students to use in the library before school, at lunch, and after school.
- Students may print classroom assignments from a library PC. Printing requires a print card.
Ukulele Checkout Policies
- The RHS library has 10 ukuleles, which students may check out to play at home.
- Ukulele checkout is for one week at a time.
- Beginning ukulele lessons are offered each quarter; stay tuned for times!
DVD Checkout Policies
- We have a small collection of DVD's available for student checkout.
- All DVD's are PG or PG-13 and are due in 3 days.
Learning Commons Policies
Please keep food and drinks outside. (Water bottles are okay.)
- Lunchtime is a good time to come in and hang out with your friends. Games and art activities are available.
- After school from 3:30-4:30 every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is our quiet study time.
- Tutors for math, English and Spanish are available to help students with their assignments and tests.